DP & PB Support
Do you have a Direct Payment?
Worried about how you’re going to manage your Direct Payments account and do the paperwork?
Want some help with payroll?
Need advice about employing a personal assistant?
Looking to employ a personal assistant?
Then put your requirements into our PA directory. Click this link http://dowhatyouwant.org/nottingham/palooking.php and answer as many questions as possible to enable us to find the PA for you.
We can help!
Disability Direct Nottingham now has a new service dedicating to providing support to people with Direct Payments which includes:
- Managing your account and paying for services on your behalf
- Recording all expenditure and keeping monitoring information for the Local Authority
- Providing monthly statements showing income & expenditure
- Providing timesheets to record your employee’s hours
- Calculating salary payments and providing monthly or weekly pay slips
- Ensuring that all tax and National Insurance payments are made.
- Preparing end of year tax returns
- Help with recruiting personal assistants
- Support with interviewing
- Preparation of Job Descriptions and Contracts of Employment
- Help obtaining references for potential employees
- Insurance information and set up
- Support with grievance and disciplinary matters
- Recruitment helpline and on-going employment law advice
What does this service cost?
The local authority will cover the costs of our services and will put the money into your Personal Budget. We will then request payment from you (if you have a managed account service from us this can happen automatically).
For more information please contact Raj Johal at our Head Office in Derby on 01332 40 40 40 and select option four. Alternatively visit www.blueskybrokers.org/